Saturday, November 1, 2014

Starting Anew, New Beginnings (Yet, Again)

Hey Hey Hey!

Wow...I haven't done this blog in quite some time...pretty much...over a YEAR!

I'm baaaaaaack...Changed my focus.

A LOT has changed :

Let's do this through video, shall we?

We'll start here:

Inqronicles07132014 :



I had just came off  a trip with my NEW lady.  I call her "AJ"....speaking of whom I have a Facebook Page with! You can see it here.We were visiting her son's family and making our way north to see my daughters, mother, grandmother, brother, sister-in-law,nephews and cousins.Had a great time!

If you've been following me..or look back at past works, you'll see I have the same logo as the blog and new Music.Ya like?

As you can see in the Intro ( big shout to my man, Garf Richards, out in UK who has his OWN blog called BlogForBeats.com, for doing the intro music), AJ and I are "thick as thieves"!!

She's my best friend, more so than my lover, and my FUTURE.We do a lot together and we're with each other all the time! This next video hits on that

This one's one of my popular uploads on my YouTube Channel. We were just talking about the love we have for one another...and having a second chance. We called it:



Mature Love :

As you can see...a brother got pretty choked up...but I spoke from the heart, though!

Good times!Good times!

Moving on..to more MANLY type shit!

One of my goals in life is to be financially free. To be truly wealthy! I know it takes time and effort. It takes steps. My plan is outlined in the video below.( As well as, this is the name of my Fantasy Football league....Go Patriots!!)

Side Hustles

Mind you...I haven't done anything with this stuff - Yet.The procrastination in me is FIERCE!

This is why I am re-doing all of this...Meanwhile keeping all other posts, so, that you can see the procrastination in me.As well as the changes in my life!

Man! I got Loads of comments on this.Got this phrase in the heads of people who DON'T use this vocabulary!

See you next Saturday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment