Saturday, November 8, 2014

Flipping My Cash




Hello Folks!!

This is another throwback video.In it, I explain the move I made from California to Florida.Mainly, how much of a pain in the ass it was.Yet, there were lessons to be learned from the situation.Life lessons on patience, budgeting and being proactive.

Most of the things we go through in life are because we don't see ( or choose not to see!) the dangers ahead. We know we have bills to pay, but we want that instant gratification. We want the things that make us happy now!We'll " get around" to paying our bills later, those new Jordans ( or J's, as some folks call them) are coming out tomorrow!

I've lived that life...and still do, but it's more controlled, now. I look at my bills for the next month, estimate what my checks will look like for that month and then plan accordingly. I use tools like direct deposit, services like BillPay, electronic transfers and such so that I can have systems in place to pay bills that are fixed. I can see the wiggle room with the money I have left over. I can see if there may be some fundraising I'll have to do to achieve extra things.

Speaking of which, you may of heard of making your money work for you...Well, I'm experimenting with some of my "employees", as we speak. I opened a ShareBuilder account and a FanDuel account.

I did a lil' research on some stocks over the years and invested in a company that pays dividends. I'm looking at some penny stocks, too. I love that risk! I feel, if I can invest in something that has a small price, for example, $.05, buy say 1,000 shares of it ( $50), if I sell them at the price of $.10 that will bring me $100!! Not bad, requires some patience and courage, but it's a small investment that shouldn't hurt too much...as well as, I can build up with the dividends I collect, too..

Now that's hustlin' for ya ass!

As for FanDuel it's about the same, you do your research on players and put teams together for gains. You can get in big tournaments or play individuals head-to-head. What I like is you can place bets, as low as $1 !! What I also like is you can get your returns FASTER...within a week !This will allow me to even take some of my gains and invest in more stocks! That's my plan..

I started both this week.I'm even keeping track of these investments.BOTH provide statements, I love statements!

My goal is to keep on "flipping" my initial investment.Keep you posted!

See you next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment