Friday, November 21, 2014

Flipping My Cash: Update




Yohoooo!

I had an interesting conversation this past weekend about my drinking on the show. A loved one told me that I shouldn't do it because I might not be taken seriously. I don't believe so.I think it adds flavor and makes me different from most like me.

What do YOU have to say about that?

Hit my email: BenjaminBrothersPublishing@gmail.com and let me know what YOU think...I'm interested.

Anyway, so I missed my Saturday spot..sorry.Please forgive a brother.

Big shout to all Veterans/ Military. Particularly,  +Demus Holmes. Thanks for putting in work.

Last week I was telling you about me getting into FanDuel and ShareBuilder.

Let me clue you in.

I was told many a time to join FanDuel,  since I'm into Fantasy Football,I wish I started at the beginning of the NFL season.Interesting enough, you can get into it with Hockey, and Basketball, too..Not a big watcher of either, but I'm into flipping my money, so..... I mean, as an entrepreneur, you take risks, gambles if you will to make more money. Not that this will become an addiction, either, these are games of skill. It literally is like the Stock Market with a faster return!

With FanDuel, I invested $10 into my account to start.That was on the 5th :

  • 11/6:  I invested $3 in matchups
  • 11/7 : I Invested $2 in matchups
  • 11/11: I won 3.60 + .20 bonus from Fanduel
  • 11/13: I invested $5 in matchups
  • 11/18: I put $10 in my account, invested $12 in matches,won 5.40 +  .16 FanDuel bonus
  • 11/20: I invested $8 in matchups...waiting for the big score!
  • I'm thinking I'm gonna go bigger next round.why not? "Scared money makes no money"
Note: I put my actually spending an earnings in , so you can see for yourself what I did. I'm in no way affiliated with FanDuel. I would love to be..but I'm not. What I see is there is a community with FanDuel and I'm speaking to them.

Now..


With ShareBuilder, I originally had about $1.03 in my account I invested $50.My first trade cost $6.95(which all trades cost).You can buy as much as your money can afford  minus the $6.95 trade fee. I bought one share of a particular company for $43.63( at the time of me writing this, the stock is at 42.24).

 I try to buy stock that gives dividends because I invest for growth.This is an ideal way to get my money "working".

Do YOU have ways that you're making YOU'RE money work for you? What do you do?
Are you building an Empire?

Contact me at : BenjaminBrothersPublishing@gmail.com. Put "Drinking" in the subject line
Follow me : Facebook , Twitter
Subscribe: YouTube

See you next week...I think I'm gonna talk a little bit about getting into Amazon Selling. I have a store already... just no inventory!

Thanks, Inkyats!!


Inky Mann

Emperor, Inkland Empire








No comments:

Post a Comment