Saturday, November 29, 2014

Selling Through Amazon: What Should I Sell?

Welcome Folks!

So, as promised, I'm gonna talk a little bit about Amazon Selling. I've had an Amazon store for quite some time now, but haven't done a thing with it.

Just research.
  • I've bought items for the store and never put them in
  • I've read blogs and articles about it
  • I've considered buying books to learn more 
  • I've watched YouTube videos about the subject :
Some "experts" say groceries are good to make money on Amazon.I went on that notion...until this video from Picking Profits:

 

Okay...

Then I wanted to make sure I got both sides of the coin.I looked up the other side and found Dollar Moves:

This got me PUMPED!!

I went a step further and looked into items to start with.That's when I bumped into Suzanne Wells.
Apparently, she also deals with eBay selling, which I've already done. I'm into Amazon, now, though.

She had this to say :





Hmm...sounds a little doable. I wouldn't sell the EXACT same products, I'm sure many people saw this video and did just that.

Sorry for all the videos.

I figured you'd want to know what I've been dealing with, though. I , personally, get emails for the Amazon Selling Machine, all the time. Although it seems to be touted as a good program, I'm looking at ways to get information without joining some type of club/membership.This is how I'm doing it. Looking up videos that give some basics and seeing how it works.I'll come up with my own program. Not to put anyone down.

This is just how I wanna do it.

This is part of the retail arm of the Inkland Empire being built. Like I said, I've done eBay before and it was okay. Nothing bad to say about them.I'm seeing, though, that Amazon is the way to go, OVER eBay, at the moment. 

I WANT IN!


On to other news..



My FanDuel Update :

  • 11/25 - Won $3.60 + FanDuel bonus of $.76 = $4.36 
  • 11/27 - Invested in 3 One Day matches =3.00
  • 11/28 - Lost all matches.Gained $.12 FanDuel Bonus = $.12
  • Check my last post for the stats. 
  • I'm still going to invest.Looking at some stats, as I type.

I thank you..


I wanna take this time to thank you all for your support. At the time of this writing, I see my views increasing ( based on the Blogger platform stats).I see:
  • Starting Anew... 37 views
  • Flipping My Cash ... 20 views
  • FMC ; Update ... 79 views
I feel good about this because this is ONLY word of Mouth. No ads.No paid advertising of any kind. I will be doing that, of course, because I'd like MORE views, but THIS is GREAT!

Multilevel Marketing ( MLM)


I'm a reader of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books written by Robert Kiyosagi. One thing that struck me about his thoughts/ ways to make money was that he endorses MLMs. 

You know what those are.

Picture this ( It's happen to me a lot). Your with family and/ or friends at a gathering and a loved one asks you about your life. They ask you are you satisfied with where you are in life.Financially. They tell you in their most excited way that they have this business that they are part of and you should be involved. Once you show interest, they invite you to a meeting in the middle of the week, usually, that you can learn about this opportunity. They say it will be fun/interesting.

You go.

You see people of all types at the "meeting'. It turns out to be some seminar about ways to make money with a program they are behind.They give you stats and different philosophies of making money with the program. They show you the money part FIRST. Then they show you the cost of the program LAST.


"You remember.You 'member" ~ George Lopez

Anyway, I'm a follower of John Chow and I got an email of his talking about a program that makes money. now, the difference between him and people I know is that HE has made money. You can see it. It may be fake, but I doubt it. i figure he may be on to something.

The reason, I'm bringing this up is because I'm in its trial period. I'm looking at adding it to the Empire. I'll expose it another time, maybe.

You might be saying, " Damn, why doesn't he stick to one thing at a time?" 

I TRULY don't believe that that HAS to be the way to do things. That CAN'T be true for hustlers. I tend to think of myself as a Hustler. One who is documenting HOW he hustles for other hustlers ( i.e. this blog).

With that being said, another motivating hustler to me is Dame Dash. He calls this the " Octupus model".

I'll let him explain:




See? I believe in the tactics of successful people. He even mentioned Russell Simmons following this tactic in his own way.

I think I'll end it there. a lot of material to soak in...

I'll see you next week!

YoHooooo!


Contact me at : BenjaminBrothersPublishing@gmail.com. 
Follow me : Facebook , Twitter
Subscribe: YouTube



Inky Mann
Emperor, Inkland Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment