Saturday, December 6, 2014

Do We REALLY Want Freedom?

December 2, 2014:


I googled "freedom" in the Images of Google and wanted to share this..




I'm just gonna ramble a lil' bit...

I'm a hiring manager at my current 9 to 5. I hire people to do a job that pays $9/hour plus commission. I see ALL types of people applying for the job and it blows me away.

I met 3 people who were my elders, so to speak, looking for work today. A true sign of the times. What blew me away about them were they were all "overqualified", as far as I was concerned. I try to be practical and reasonable when making this call. I, of course, would NEVER tell a person this because it can be misconstrued.

Anyway, on this day, these people acted as a wake up call ( they, of course, didn't know this):
  1.      First was a man who sold over One Million dollars in real estate. He told me he was “a hippie” who had fruit trees and acres of land at the moment. He loved life, traveled all over the world, seen it all…When asked why he wanted to do join OUR team, he told me I’m looking for work.\
  2.    Second was a woman who has owned two car lots. She said she sold them before the “crash” in recent years. She has a business that more than pays her bills and a career teaching online at the hours she chooses. She uses the money from her business and the teaching to put money in her 401(K)!! When asked why SHE wanted to do join OUR team, she told me I’m looking for work, so that I can have something to do (she does the “school thing” in the evenings).
  3. Lastly, I met a man who told me about a few CEOs and CFOs of major corporations that he knew. I won’t name them, of course, but they were some BIG named companies, at least locally. When ideas, complaints or anything of value was put on their desk, he had the same info given to him at his desk. According to him, he handled all their complaints. He was a Research Analyst. He traveled the world, made 6 figures, blah, blah, blah (this is how it sounded to me at the time because he was my 6th interview of the day and everyone will, of course, tell you the GREAT things about themselves). I didn't think he was lying, but at this point I was listening halfway… When asked why HE wanted to do join OUR team, he told me life is more precious than money. Family is better than money. He’s building up his family through events, trips, etc. because people are becoming disenfranchised.


Now to my point. If all three of these people are telling me the truth, why is it that they are NOT taking advantage of the freedoms that they have? Why do they feel they MUST work?

If I had a few thousand on hand, just a FEW thousand on hand, I’d solidify my plans of Financial Freedom with investments (like Person #2), live (like Person #1) and have a thought process (like person #3)…why don’t THEY, though?

This is something that boggled my mind....and has for years when I really think about it.

If YOU had, say, One Million dollars…and I want you to REALLY think about this…what WOULD YOU spend it on? I’ll tell you now, that would ULTIMATELY determine what your mindset is.


My Amazon Store

Besides what I've talked about in this post, I haven't done anything with my store at all.I've been having other opportunities coming at me. I'll be talking about these in the posts to come. I'd love to hear what YOU do , if you have a store.

My FanDuel Update

  • 11/30 - Invested in two Matches = $2
  • 11/30 - Gained a FanDuel Bonus = $.04
  • 12/2 - Gained a FanDuel Bonus =$.04

I thank you..


I take this time to thank you all for your support. At the time of this writing, my views ( based on the Blogger platform stats) :
  • Starting Anew ... 40 views
  • Flipping My Cash ... 23 views
  • FMC ; Update ... 94 views
  • Selling Through Amazon ... 28 views
This is ONLY word of Mouth. No ads.No paid advertising of any kind. 

**Note:I started a Facebook page for Inqronicles, recently.I'll be using this as a way to build up the fan base through Facebook Ads..Keep you posted!!**




Inky Mann
Emperor, Inkland Empire



Follow me : Facebook , Twitter
Subscribe: YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment