Saturday, December 27, 2014

How to Motivate The Prince of Procrastination





December 5:

I woke up to this today...I love this brother! Him and John Chow get me hyped!!

I plan on letting these guys know I share these videos..one day...You know me by now...

Anyway, my daily routine consists of waking up around 2 1/2 hours before work and:

  • Stretching 
  • Doing 2 sets of Push ups, Crunches and leg lifts/Bicycle kicks/reverse crunches
  • A shower
  • Breakfast, while making lunch
  • Checking all emails from my different accounts
  • Watching a John Chow video or Dame Dash/Hip Hop Motivation video
  • Getting dressed
  • Walking to work
As I walk to work, I think of what's in store me for there.I also think of ways to progress in the businesses I'm developing. I'm not even thinking about the 3 miles I'm walking.

This routine has actually gotten me to WANT to get things done.I envision my self doing better. I look at cars I'll purchase.Homes I want to purchase.Areas to live.

Sometimes I realize that when I'm sitting in the War Room (my room/office at home), just sitting there trying to think of things can be stifling. If I get out of that zone, ideas flow freely.When I do housework, after being reminded of doing it over and over as us fellas do, I start to think of things I can do to further my endeavors.More products. More ways to tackle current issues.

With Dame and John, I get to hear/see another perspective.I get to see what worked for them and why. It's better to find someone doing better than you at what you are trying to do, so you can be challenged. In a way, these guys are in my Mastermind Group.

I also like to watch Shark Tank! Whoa!! Now , THAT'S TELEVISION! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!

I like how these ordinary, everyday entrepreneur folks present ideas to the Millionaire/Billionaire"sharks" and the "sharks" breakdown the prospects business ideas. The sharks come off as people that know everything about any business. that's where I'd like to be. A Know-It-All in business. I know about various structures of business ( i.e. Sole Proprietor, C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs), but not about various industries.

It's obvious they/ their teams have done their research. ( I need a team)

I see being a TRUE entrepreneur you have to be this way. You must know all there is to know about what you want to do.No half stepping.

Anyway, my point is a morning routine, Dame Dash, John Chow, and Shark Tank, are what motivate me. 

What motivates you? Tell me here.Email me at the address in my signature.

I'd love to hear from you!

Also, I read an article today about Social Media tools. Tools that can show you how many views you have, schedule posts, and a bunch of other things. If you're interested in the article go here.


Until then

** taken from Google images**


I hope you're ready to do 2015! I've already started.

Next week we'll talk about what those things are in comparison to what I've done this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment