Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Wrapped up...Breaking out 2015's Blueprint

**Image snatched from Google Images**


Yayeee Yayee!

It's a new year...ready make progress? I am! In order to make progress, though, we must look at our foundation.What have we done thus far? Everyone seems to be doing end of the year wrap ups.

So I'm doing one. Most people do it at the end of the year but not I.

Let's begin.




2014 :

  • Started the year living in California until July. I relocated to Florida with my "9 to 5"
  • Started a website UndaDogHipHop.com. A site to showcase all 4 elements of Hip Hop culture.It's currently shut down, for "retooling".
  • Interviewed DMC from RunDMC.
  • Interviewed various artists for UDHH from the West Coast to the East Coast.
  • Started UDH2TV. A network that coincided with UDHH.com
  • Restarted this blog using the Blogger platform in November.
  • Had InkyMann.com to showcase this blog, using the WordPress platform.It has sent been shut down.
  • Met AJ in January. She's been my "HomieLoverFriend" ever since May. We put out a pretty popular video here.
  • Started a weekly newsletter and changed it about 3 times. To receive it, give me your information on the left of this page. Your name, email...you know.
  • Ran a tee shirt campaign twice.Made a little money the second time around.Did better the second time because I promoted it daily..even ran Facebook ads.
  • Fooled around a little bit with FanDuel...Thanks Ian Ritchie for putting me on to that!
  • Lost in ALL my Fantasy Football ( Damn Playoffs!) I'll be paying better attention to that next year. 
  • I actually was in the process of starting a men's magazine. Getting models was a headache, though!
  • I tried outsourcing some work for the first time.  
  • Started Weigh In Wednesday to fulfill my goal if getting down to 200lbs
Okaaaay...

So my plans for 2015
  • Reintroduce UndaDogHipHop.com.More interviews and more features, like UDH2TV 
  • Get down to 200lbs 
  • More outsourcing
  • A Podcast
  • More designs on Tee Shirts for sale ( Looking for artists!)
  • The UDF Reunion in February
  • Creating a team to help me along
  • Developing a Mastermind Group that I can bounce ideas off of. Want to join? 
  • More Inqronicles videos and blog posts
  • Heavier Promotion, Advertising and Marketing for my products and brand.
  • An Amazon store
I think I'll stop there.I'm sure more will come.I'm sure once I can put down Candy Crush Soda and Underworld Empire, I'll probably get more ideas and things done.

See you next week..


Inky Mann
Emperor, Inkland Empire





No comments:

Post a Comment